The Java Rabbit Engine - a 2D Game Engine written with LWJGL

Started by CodeBunny, September 04, 2011, 01:25:49

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyh

Oh sorry, man I was pretty sure to have seen a page with a paypal link. I am confused because it is obiously not the case. Anyway I would not had blame you for trying to sell a game. I never said that. Cheers.

CodeBunny

Haha np. There actually is a donate button on my site, Wordpress has a plugin for it and I thought, "what the hell." It's not related to Micron, though, and I honestly don't expect anything out of it.

johnnyh

Ah yes it must be that, btw I dont see any pay link anymore now. Did u hide it ?

CodeBunny

It's not on Micron's page, it's on the "Contact" page of my parent site, Mind's Eye Games: http://www.minds-eye-games.com/contact/

broumbroum

Codebunny, what's the license for your open source project ?

CodeBunny

New BSD. I also have the License on my website, and available in fancy PDF form in the complete distribution. Why?

broumbroum

Where ? I can't find it.
No reason at all, but it's worth to know it.

Chuck

You're not successful until you have people who've never created anything throwing rocks at you from the sidelines.  Keep it up, have fun, and don't let the bastards grind you down :)

CodeBunny

http://jrabbit.minds-eye-games.com/about/license/

There's a link on the About page. It also has the license in the complete distribution, and it is in "org/jrabbit/license" in the source code.

QuoteYou're not successful until you have people who've never created anything throwing rocks at you from the sidelines.  Keep it up, have fun, and don't let the bastards grind you down

Nah, s'okay, I don't think he meant anything by it. But thanks for the encouragement. :)

johnnyh

Dont forget that I said "great job" to CodeBunny in my first post before any comment. I was not jugging his job at all.

rollins

Evil-Devil

Runs pretty fine on my laptop. ~60fps :)
The only weird was the stucked sound when loading the game.

CodeBunny

Evil-Devil

Yes. When I start the game the "code bunny theme" is played and then the loading when the loading screen appears the "micron background music" begins to play. Then a few moments later it will stop playing, guess some other data is loading and causing the background music to stop. When the loading is complete the music continue playing and the main menu is shown.

gn8, it has been a very long day.