Java Games Forums down?

Started by tomb, July 06, 2005, 19:26:07

Previous topic - Next topic

tomb

Pinging 192.18.37.44 times out. It's been this way for days. Anyone else got the same problem or is it just me?

Funkapotamus

Down for me too.  Things have been flakey for me since the forums switched. *shrugs*

Orangy Tang

Likewise. Although its slowly dying off anyway as it seem to get less interesting posts and more of the same-old-same-old currently.

princec

The ridiculous topic diversification didn't help.

Cas :)

elias4444

QuoteAlthough its slowly dying off anyway as it seem to get less interesting posts and more of the same-old-same-old currently.
Isn't that a good sign though? It seems like a lot more people are starting to use LWJGL, and they have lot's of questions. I'm personally excited for some of the documentation projects going on.

Also, I apologize that I haven't been around so much (I *think* my questions were starting to get more interesting), but I'm in the final stages of finishing my big project - and it's simply eating my spare time away. I'm still VERY excited about the continued development of LWJGL however, and I hope that people don't feel like it's losing momentum.
=-=-=-=-=-======-=-=-=-=-=-
http://www.tommytwisters.com