1) Do you do anything to prevent anyone else just copying your idea and releasing it for free?
2) How do you protect your demo vs full version?
3) Is there a market for level packs in indie games?
4) Is there an indie market for anything other than quick fix games?
5) If its not contravening any Puppy Games info I'm kinda worried about financials:
http://www.dexterity.com/articles/going-full-time.htmBe flexible. As soon as you realize your original plans aren't working, change your approach. You'll shift directions a lot in the beginning until you find what works for you. I can't recall any developers whose first release was a hit. I didn't see decent sales until my fifth release, and that seems about average among the successful shareware developers I know. Your first product will probably fail. And when it does, dump it and get started immediately on the next one.