Hello Guest

In need of a 3d modeler

• 4 Replies
In need of a 3d modeler
« on: June 23, 2012, 09:18:53 »
Hey guys im going to start a java game in JMonkey and i need a really good 3d modeler. This game will hopefully get big. Please message me for more info.

Re: In need of a 3d modeler
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 14:39:33 »
Go on Java-Gaming.org, it's a better place for this sort of post. This forum is more focused on graphics programming, so fewer people if any will be doing the work you're interested in.

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 20:15:07 »
Go on Java-Gaming.org, it's a better place for this sort of post. This forum is more focused on graphics programming, so fewer people if any will be doing the work you're interested in.

Thanks for the info

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 07:09:14 »
Hey guys im going to start a java game in JMonkey and i need a really good 3d modeler. This game will hopefully get big. Please message me for more info.
Depends on the money you like to spend. Blender is free to use and nearly as powerfull as maya, 3dmax or lightwave. Though the commercial ones have some advanced features blender does not have. But most likely you won't miss them. Another free to use 3d app is Google Sketchup. Its up to you, which one you like to use. All have some pretty steep learning curve,

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 12:49:44 »
I think he was wanting someone to do the modeling, not a modeling program.
Programmers will, one day, rule the world... and the world won't notice until its too late.Just testing the marquee option ;D