LWJGL 3.3.2

Started by sgold, April 05, 2023, 01:34:43

Previous topic - Next topic

sgold

I received an e-mail about the v3.3.2 release on 1 April. Using my existing my Gradle build scripts, I was immediately able to obtain v3.3.2 of the "lwjgl", "lwjgl-glfw", and "lwjgl-opengl" artifacts from Maven Central, but not the corresponding "lwjgl-ovr" artifact.

Instead, I got the following build errors:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':common:compileJava'.
> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':common:compileClasspath'.
   > Could not find org.lwjgl:lwjgl-ovr:3.3.2.
     Searched in the following locations:
       - https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/lwjgl/lwjgl-ovr/3.3.2/lwjgl-ovr-3.3.2.pom
     If the artifact you are trying to retrieve can be found in the repository but without metadata in 'Maven POM' format, you need to adjust the 'metadataSources { ... }' of the repository declaration.
     Required by:
         project :common
   > Could not find org.lwjgl:lwjgl-ovr:3.3.2.
     Searched in the following locations:
       - https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/lwjgl/lwjgl-ovr/3.3.2/lwjgl-ovr-3.3.2.pom
     If the artifact you are trying to retrieve can be found in the repository but without metadata in 'Maven POM' format, you need to adjust the 'metadataSources { ... }' of the repository declaration.
     Required by:
         project :common > org.lwjgl:lwjgl-bom:3.3.2

I can obtain v3.3.2 of lwjgl-ovr.jar by checking the "OpenVR" box on the "Customize - LWJGL" webpage and downloading a ZIP archive, so I know it exists. However, I'd prefer to simply reference the new version at Maven Central. This worked for v3.3.1, so I expected it to work for v3.3.2 .

Would someone please upload lwjgl-ovr to Maven Central or tell me the correct Maven coordinates?

spasi

Thank you sgold, lwjgl-ovr:3.3.2 is now up on Maven Central.

sgold

Quote from: spasi on April 05, 2023, 16:32:58
Thank you sgold, lwjgl-ovr:3.3.2 is now up on Maven Central.

I've confirmed its availability. Thanks for the timely response, @spasi!