LWJGL 3 Capabilities (request for feedback)

Started by spasi, July 29, 2015, 22:51:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: BrickFarmer on August 11, 2015, 18:10:41
I just deleted the local cached repo version, and it has pulled in latest now.
To make sure that you always have an up-to-date version of the latest dependencies of your Maven project, you can use the -U switch on the command line when invoking a phase on your project, such as: mvn -U clean package
If you merely want to update the dependencies without building, you can use: mvn -U dependency:resolve

BrickFarmer

Quote from: Kai on August 11, 2015, 21:50:51
To make sure that you always have an up-to-date version of the latest dependencies of your Maven project, you can use the -U switch on the command line when invoking a phase on your project, such as: mvn -U clean package
If you merely want to update the dependencies without building, you can use: mvn -U dependency:resolve

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that.  Although I'm mostly using eclipse with the maven plugin.  I seem to recall there was something you could do in the pom to force snapshot updates, but it's been a few years :)
Oculus Rift CV1, MBP 2016 - 2.9 i7 - Radeon Pro 460  OSX 10.12.4,  Win7 - i5 4670K - GTX1070.
Oculus Rift VR Experiments: https://github.com/WhiteHexagon

Kai

m2e also has an equivalent option. Just right-click your project, then under "Maven" -> "Update Project..." mark the "Force Update of Snapshots/Releases" checkbox.