Exported jar problem

Started by noahn567, January 09, 2015, 06:59:45

Previous topic - Next topic

noahn567

Hello, i'm going to try to make this quick. (By the way im using lwjgl)

recently, when i export jars and then use jar splice to make a run-able jar. It works fine... but only on my computer.

When i send somebody the run-ablejar program and they run it, They get into the game without any exceptions or errors. but the one problem is... the GL11.glEnable(GL11.GL_DEPTH_TEST); function doesn't work.

Yea, out of the thousands of lines, 27 classes. That command is the only one to not work. Everything else works fine, even the multiplayer works.

All the polygons are being draw ontop of each other, even though the GL11.glEnable(GL11.GL_DEPTH_TEST); is being called.

Another thing. Some of my friend would have this work perfectly, and for the others, it would not use the depth test.

I have reason to believe that the version of java i have is effecting if the depth test will work. But i recently updated to 8.25 or 1.8, of java, and so have my friends, and yet it still doesnt work.

So if anybody knows why the GL11.glEnable(GL11.GL_DEPTH_TEST); function isnt being called, please help me out! Thanks!

Also my version of java is:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]
(c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\noahn567>java -version
java version "1.8.0_25"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.25-b02, mixed mode)

C:\Users\noahn567>

My program below if you would like to check it out.
https://mega.co.nz/#!c5ggwAQS!j4IT1C1ZPmtIse6Gm7C0n82Zkfdw_5MUL8RDIW43QW0