[BUG] exposé + a button held down / native cursor

Started by Obsyd, January 22, 2014, 18:06:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsyd

Hello again!

When I use exposé while pressing a button (for example the button D) and while in exposé I release the button and re enter my lwjgl window from exposé the button gets stuck.
I'm using Mavericks on a hackintosh with a large apple keyboard.

Also while playing around with the nice features of OSX like exposé, sometimes the native cursor is drawn on the lwjgl cursor. (I found a few bug reports on this already, so it might not be fixable)

Thank you!
Have a nice day!

Oebele

I have no idea what exposé is, but this bug sounds a lot like an OS problem.

Oebele

By the way, is the button still stuck if you press it again after switching back to the lwjgl program?
If so, this is behaviour I expect - I've also had it with alt-tabbing or something like that. Probably has to do with releasing the key while not in the program, so the program doesn't see the key being released (although it kind of surprises me that keyboard polling doesn't solve this problem).

Obsyd

After I focus the lwjgl window again and press the stuck button the problem disappears. I think the polling should fix this, but sadly it does not.
I think you are right! The releasing of the key while not in the lwjgl window is the problem.