[REQ] More tutorials

Started by cyberpwn, January 16, 2012, 03:03:26

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberpwn

I have been searching high and low for lwjgl tutorials. There are no CONSISTANT tutorials, that go to 3d, and further up. Can someone please, for the love to all of the new developers MAKE SOME TUTORIALS FOR LWJGL!!!!

If this doesnt make you realize all the pain we are going through, i will literally pay anyone to make tutorials... seriosly

mod edit: fixed subject

ra4king

www.lwjgl.org/wiki <-- This wiki explains how to setup the window and make a basic LWJGL Application.

LWJGL is actually a simple binding to OpenGL, so to use it you need to learn OpenGL. Here is an excellent tutorial.
-Roi

Fool Running

Quote from: cyberpwn on January 16, 2012, 03:03:26
I have been searching high and low for lwjgl tutorials. There are no CONSISTANT tutorials, that go to 3d, and further up. Can someone please, for the love to all of the new developers MAKE SOME TUTORIALS FOR LWJGL!!!!
As you learn OpenGL and LWJGL, why don't you write some tutorials for the developers that follow you?

I'm guessing people are really busy and can't spend time to write extensive tutorials. Sometimes you have to make a little effort to learn something worth learning. ;D
Programmers will, one day, rule the world... and the world won't notice until its too late.Just testing the marquee option ;D