Your LWJGL Work

Started by GottaBeKD, January 20, 2004, 10:38:33

Previous topic - Next topic

GottaBeKD

Does anyone have any webpages with screens of some work you've managed to do with LWJGL ? I'd just like to take a look at what other people in the forum are working on. We're probably going to be sending a few messages back and forth in the coming weeks / months, I'd like to know who is working on what.

princec

Actually, that's a great idea. We ought to get a page of screenshots from everyone's games together in one place.

Cas :)

Matzon

send them to brian@matzon.dk, along with a comment or two including webpage (if any) and I'll post them on the lwjgl site. Please zip files.

GottaBeKD

Thats great Brian. But could we also get a couple in this thread? I think it would speed things up if we could get them here, instead of having to send them to an email address and then wait for them to appear on the lwjgl site.

Maybe we can get them posted here, and the lwjgl site can use this thread to get the images and description instead of an email address?

Matzon

fine by me :) - post 'em here, or send to my email address - either way I'll slap them on a page later - most likely tonight (those that I have gotten thus far)

fbi

I'm not currently working on a game...I'm still managing my own engine but it's always able to load ASE files, render geometries with material, sub-material with textures, multi textures and cube, sphere and env mapping.
I still have a lot of things to complete (such as my animation system) but it will be the basis for a new client of my 3D intelligent character (it's the product of my PhD thesis...on November this year)  :)

Matzon

just an update - I am still on this one, but I've just gotten a hold of a Mac that I need setup first - hold yer horses ladies!

fenix

We put together a preview page for our team's website and posted a few screenshots of our under-development game:

Project Marathon

The 3D Engine is programmed by my brother Spasi (who's also contributing to LWJGL code), 3D models and textures by Aris, concept art by Dimitris, audio engine by Tasos. I work on gameplay elements, story, and all the boring stuff.

Matzon, feel free to post the pictures in LWJGL's website.
postolos Tsakpinis
zDimensions