Hello Guest

Need Team Members: Torradin Dev Team (3D MMO/FPS)

• 3 Replies
Need Team Members: Torradin Dev Team (3D MMO/FPS)
« on: January 02, 2011, 16:53:43 »
Me and one other programmer have started a development team for a soon to be multiplayer 3D first-person online game, named Torradin. We are in need of more team members or volunteers. We will work out payments as soon as a beta version is released. If you pply, you will receive portions of the source code to work on.

If interested, head over to our forum at www.Torradin.com/forum/. We have just started this forum, and are constantly looking out for new posts/topics.

We need programmers in Java and LWJGL, 3D artists/modelers, animators, 2D artists, designers, etc.

Offline bobjob

• LWJGL: WOW SO GOOD
Re: Need Team Members: Torradin Dev Team (3D MMO/FPS)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 07:12:47 »
Just wondering, what sort of experience with Java and OpenGL you guys between the two of you? Any work done so far?

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 23:56:28 »
I have a good knowledge of Java, although Im still learning the LWJGL binding of LWJGL. My partner is nearly at the same level as me, and we currently have a full base of the game: You are in a 3d world, with a floor, a skybox, a few boxes, and a health system. We are still getting the physics part o the game set up before we set anything else up.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 00:07:34 »
And also, this will be more of a community project, and cold take over a year or two to fully develop a beta version. I would simply like people to visit the forum, and contribute their knowledge, creativity, and ideas. Come over to our forum, and make some suggestions!