• 3 Replies

Offline jiapei100

• A Nobody in Computer Vision
    • http://www.longervision.ca
package org.lwjgl.input does not exist
« on: October 11, 2009, 18:53:18 »

Hi, all:

I'm trying to compile jME2.0-svn
I built my own lwjgl successfully and I removed lwjgl downloaded with jME2.0-svn but added my self-buit lwjgl.
Also, I specify the native library location for lwjgl.dll .

Now, ant build jME from within Eclipse 3.5 . I obtained loads of error messages:

Code: [Select]
Buildfile: C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\build.xml
init:
     [echo] jmeKeyStore
-gen-rtlogprops:
compile:
    [javac] Compiling 1558 source files to C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\build
    [javac] C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\src\com\jme\system\DisplaySystem.java:41: warning: sun.misc.Service is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
    [javac] import sun.misc.Service;
    [javac]                ^
    [javac] C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\src\com\jme\system\DisplaySystem.java:42: warning: sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
    [javac] import sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError;
    [javac]                ^
    [javac] C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\src\com\jme\system\DisplaySystem.java:192: warning: sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
    [javac]             throws ServiceConfigurationError {
    [javac]                    ^
    [javac] C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\src\com\jme\input\controls\binding\KeyboardBinding.java:34: package org.lwjgl.input does not exist
    [javac] import org.lwjgl.input.Keyboard;
    [javac]                       ^
    [javac] C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\src\com\jme\input\controls\binding\MouseButtonBinding.java:34: package org.lwjgl.input does not exist
    [javac] import org.lwjgl.input.Mouse;
    [javac] C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\src\com\jme\input\dummy\DummyKeyInput.java:35: package org.lwjgl.input does not exist
    [javac] import org.lwjgl.input.Keyboard;
    [javac] C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\src\com\jme\input\dummy\DummyMouseInput.java:37: package org.lwjgl.input does not exist
    [javac] import org.lwjgl.input.Cursor;
    [javac] C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\src\com\jme\input\dummy\DummyMouseInput.java:38: package org.lwjgl.input does not exist
    [javac] import org.lwjgl.input.Mouse;
    [javac] C:\jiapei\MyPrograms\Eclipse\jme\src\com\jme\input\joystick\lwjgl\LWJGLJoystick.java:39: package net.java.games.input does not exist
    [javac] import net.java.games.input.Rumbler;

You may also refer to the posted message at
http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/forum/index.php?topic=12273.0

So, can anybody please help???

Cheers
JIA

Welcome to Longer Vision

Re: package org.lwjgl.input does not exist
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 20:10:00 »
maybe your classpath contains a reference to an old .jar that masks the binaries to the java compiler.
try cleaning with "ant clean".
Also if you've got an installed version of JMe or lwjgl in any of the bootstrap path, this may be confusing.

Offline jiapei100

• A Nobody in Computer Vision
    • http://www.longervision.ca
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 20:31:21 »

Hi, yes, thanks for your prompt reply.

I ant clean it and then ant again, exactly the same results.

In fact, I rebuild lwjgl based on new jogl 2.X. That's why I would like to compile jME with jogl2.X and lwjgl 2.1.0 support.

I want to remove all jogl 1.X related staffs. That might caused the problem as thread topic.

So, any further suggestions? Is it possible that I just revise some settings in jME build.xml to make everything work?
If so, how?

Thanks again.

Best Regards
JIA

maybe your classpath contains a reference to an old .jar that masks the binaries to the java compiler.
try cleaning with "ant clean".
Also if you've got an installed version of JMe or lwjgl in any of the bootstrap path, this may be confusing.
Welcome to Longer Vision

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 11:43:39 »
yes, you may modify the build.xml for some reasons :
1. command line classpath entries : for UNIX it is a colon-separated ":" list of paths, Windows are semi-colons ";" lists.
2. jogl and lwjgl are using some common .jar as dependencies, which may interfer each other if their versions are not the same (verify them with the manifest entries). Hence it may be not worthful to merge them in a single .jar.