Progect properties

and den i add the path from my DESCTOP

And when i create a new class and try to import  for example   

import org.lwjgl.BufferChecks;

i get the erorr   " package org.lwjgl does not exist"

PLS help me you are my final chans

i have ERORR some were but were

broumbroum

Classpath looks into Folders and Jars for .class files. That is when adding a Folder (LWJGL/jar) it will attempt to load all .class files, but not .jar. Therefore you should try to set the required libraries with .jar files and not folders. ;)

profesora

OK i made it  but for chek i try to compile one  Space Invader code 

http://java-game-lib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/java-game-lib/trunk/LWJGL/src/java/org/lwjgl/examples/spaceinvaders/Game.java?view=markup&content-type=text%2Fvnd.viewcvs-markup&pathrev=HEAD

but i have this eror in JCreator

Note: C:\Program Files\Xinox Software\JCreatorV3LE\MyProjects\Mixo\Game[1].java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

Process completed.

What to do 

Matzon

afaik, thats just a warning...
else add @SuppressWarning at the proper places

profesora

Ciardhubh

Quote from: profesora on June 30, 2009, 07:12:12
OK i made it  but for chek i try to compile one  Space Invader code 

but i have this eror in JCreator

Note: C:\Program Files\Xinox Software\JCreatorV3LE\MyProjects\Mixo\Game[1].java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

Process completed.

What to do 

That's most likely because the class uses untyped ArrayLists. ArrayLists are generic containers and can be specified to only accept a certain class. It's a Java 1.5+ feature. If no type is specified the compiler generates this warning. Add a type where the warning occurs (e.g. ArrayList<SomeClass>) or ignore/suppress the warning. The former is usually preferable ;)

Quote from: profesora on June 30, 2009, 07:51:18
OK but i got this

Add -Djava.library.path=PATH_TO_YOUR_NATIVE_LWJGL_DLLS to the runtime parameters of you project.

profesora

Whit risk to became  annoying   

I thing this is the RUN proparties

ok  i add  -Djava.library.path=C:\Documents and Settings\Limona\Desktop\lwjgl-2.1.0\lwjgl-2.1.0\native\windows

but nothing  maybe i have a  mistake  i actualy never work directly with a  classpath   only with IDE

what to do naw

Ciardhubh

Quote from: profesora on June 30, 2009, 08:36:36
ok  i add  -Djava.library.path=C:\Documents and Settings\Limona\Desktop\lwjgl-2.1.0\lwjgl-2.1.0\native\windows

If you have spaces in your path, you have to enclose it in "", e.g.:
-Djava.library.path="C:\Documents and Settings\Limona\Desktop\lwjgl-2.1.0\lwjgl-2.1.0\native\windows"

I don't use JCreator so I don't really know if this is the right place. The parameter has to be passed to the VM, not your application. Since the classpath parameter is there, it looks like it's the right place.