Contribute to the LWJGL open collective
May 20, 2008, 11:20:56 »
i am struggling with the basics and the README file is less helpful than it should be.
1. the README file states
> (please substitute ; and \ according to platform)
- for dummies like me it would be peachy to add what the replacements are for each each platform
- what are they on macosx anyway? the \ is probably a / or is it :? no clue on the ;
2. the README file states
> java -cp .;res;jar\lwjgl.jar;jar\lwjgl_test.jar;jar\lwjgl_util.jar;jar\lwjgl_fmod3.jar;jar\lwjgl_devil.jar;jar\jinput.jar; -Djava.library.path=native\<win32|linux|macosx> TEST
- when i download 2.0b1 there is no fmod3.jar or lwjgl_devil.jar in the download, is my download incomplete or is the line in the readme file off
Reply #1 on:
May 20, 2008, 11:44:01 »
1. You can use '/' everywhere. '\' only works on Windows. The Windows path separator is ';' on Linux and Mac OS it's ':'.
2. fmod and devil were thrown out. The readme needs an update.
SMF © 2014