Yes, it's finally here!
This is the first beta and as such, might still have some issues. We will be working on updating the documentation/examples with some of the new features. If you want to help with the wiki, please contact me.LWJGL 2.0 changesMajor changes
* fmod and devil removed
* dropped support for windows 9x
* glu moved to lwjgl_util
* glu now uses buffers instead of arrays
* New Display.setParent() feature allows you to embed the Display into an existing AWT canvas.
For example, this allows for an existing LWJGL based application to be used in an applet without porting to AWTGLCanvas.
This means the death of AWTInputAdapter
* Mac OS X: Added support for x86_64
* Linux: Using openal-soft instead of the creative (was more or less broken anyway)
* Support for lzma and pack200 in appletloaderMinor changes
* no more processMessages at isCloseRequested, isVisible, isDirty and isActive
* Removed 2D OpenGL initialization code from Display. It messes with the implicit, but well-defined, opengl default state and doesn't fit well with multiple context types (gl3 and d3d)
* NV_conditional_render extension added
* Lots of input/focus fixes
Get it here
Remember to donate