Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lwjgl in java.libr

Started by Zer0, November 01, 2007, 00:51:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Zer0

in both Jcreator and eclipse, im getting that error.  i tried using -Djava.library.path= under eclipse, but i dont know what to put for a "relative" path(relative to what? im not sure).  also, i tried jcreator, because it seems more simple and easier to set up correctly, but theres the same problem: no lwjgl in java.library.path.  what are the solutions to eclipse and jcreator?

aldacron

Quote from: Zer0 on November 01, 2007, 00:51:27
in both Jcreator and eclipse, im getting that error.  i tried using -Djava.library.path= under eclipse, but i dont know what to put for a "relative" path(relative to what? im not sure).  also, i tried jcreator, because it seems more simple and easier to set up correctly, but theres the same problem: no lwjgl in java.library.path.  what are the solutions to eclipse and jcreator?

If you want to use a relative path, it would be relative to the project directory, or whichever directory you have designated as the working directory in the run dialog. However, there's no need to use a relative path. Absolute paths work just fine. For example, in my setup I use '-Djava.library.path=C:\java\lwjgl\native'.