Something is really weared here:
What I did was:
- Make a complete fresh install of Ubuntu 7.10 "Desktop" on a clean PC
- Run Ubuntu-Installation using the defaults
- Installing sun jdk 1.5.0 Update 13
- Then upgrading all installed packages using the package manager to the latest version so that there weren't any updates reported after that
- Installing other requirements: ant, subversion
- Downloading lwjgl 1.1.3 from sourceforge
- Running the project
---> Same version mismatch from org.lwjgl.Sys .......
This is driving me crazy...
Okay, but if you (Matzon) could not confirm this, maybe there is someone else here who can?
Now, I am starting to think that this might have something to do with the optional libraries being loaded before or after the liblwjgl.so and overwriting some functions or whatever.
We would really appreaciate any help on this!