Hello Guest

Need SVN access

• 17 Replies

Offline elias

• http://oddlabs.com
Re: Need SVN access
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 14:48:10 »
Sorry, forgot to put the build file in.  It is in there now.

Please check that it all compiles after an 'ant clean' before comitting to svn. I've comitted a few tweaks to build.xml and removed an import to get stuff running again.

- elias

Offline Matzon

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 21:02:52 »
As elias mentioned, please make sure that svn builds when you check in large pieces.
I added missing headers to build.xml and I added the missing dx9 libs to link against in windows_ant.

The DX stuff now compiles without any issues, however in order to run the tests, -Dorg.lwjgl.opengl.Display.noinput=true needs to be specified and all input creation disabled. This is because the code uses OpenGL stuff, and fails the creation test.
This should be fixed once the code is generified so that ogl and dx shares display and input (not at the same time ofcourse).

Are there any parts you are working on specifically right now CaptainJester?

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 12:46:30 »
I was first going to finish putting all the native code in the Direct3D interfaces, but haven't started yet.  So everything is fair game.
The problems of this world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities.  We need men and women who can dream of things that never were. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy(35th US President)
8)