Hello Guest

UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lwjgl in java.library.path

• 19 Replies

Offline miu

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 13:54:14 »
Sormuras: I'm glad that it finally worked for you! The packaging in Titan Attacks contains both PPC and Intel versions, although I can't test on PPC anymore. You'll notice there are "legacy" versions of libs for PPC.

OpenGL and AL was enough for my experimenting so far, apparently it's enough for Puppygames and Oddlabs! ;)

Matzon: Thanks for great news and all your effort (I hope someone's using FMOD/DevIL so it will be justified!). It will be great to have a Universal Mac build out - this thread shows how much confusion/frustration the Intel issue creates...

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 11:26:54 »
Any news on LWJGL 1.0 ?  :wink:

Offline Matzon

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 11:47:05 »
is a delayed a bit - want to talk to elias about some things - but he's vanished for the time  :?:

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 02:56:37 »
I'm not sure if this was ever solved but I'm having the same problem. I keep thinking that it's the path but I've tried just about everything. This is on an ubuntu 5.10 system and I really see know reason why its shouldn't be working.
ffensive signature

Offline Matzon

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 06:20:06 »
The only known issue with ubuntu, is that of 64bit - but thats generally for all dists.
Any other issues, is probably a user error. I have confirmed myself that it works fint in ubuntu dapper, and with a proper sun jvm, I don't see why it wouldn't work in 5.10