Missing file org_lwjgl_opengl_LinuxDisplay.h

Started by wetgos, April 19, 2006, 06:15:33

Previous topic - Next topic

wetgos

When I do a full Subversion checkout and want to compile the native Linux library, I cannot compile it. In src/native/linux/display.c a file org_lwjgl_opengl_LinuxDisplay.h is included which cannot be found. I noticed that this file is in .cvsignore. Should I generate this file somehow or should it be there? Any help is appreciated!

gcc -fPIC -O2 -D_X11 -Wall -std=c99 -pthread -c -I../common -I/include -I/include/linux -I/include display.c -o display.o
display.c:53:43: error: org_lwjgl_opengl_LinuxDisplay.h: No such file or directory
display.c: In function ââ,¬ËœgetDisplayModesââ,¬â,,¢:
display.c:174: error: ââ,¬Ëœorg_lwjgl_opengl_LinuxDisplay_XF86VIDMODEââ,¬â,,¢ undeclared (first use in this function)

Matzon

you need to genereate the headers from the ant script - using the target 'headers'. Just doing an 'ant compile' is probably better since it also generates headers AND the code (generate-all)

wetgos

Quote from: "Matzon"you need to genereate the headers from the ant script - using the target 'headers'. Just doing an 'ant compile' is probably better since it also generates headers AND the code (generate-all)

Thank you, it worked! I do want to point out that Ant version 1.6.5 was required to execute the javah tasks to generate the headers.

Matzon

odd - I am using 1.6.1 - probably the 1.6.x series ?