Problem getting CVS version for nightly build

Started by JeroenWarmerdam, March 15, 2006, 08:56:17

Previous topic - Next topic

JeroenWarmerdam

Hello,

I recently switched to a MacBook Pro in my game development only to find out that lwjgl doesn't support this yet. Now, after reading the forums, I find out that the cvs version does support it, the 0.99 version just doesn't.

However, I can't seem to access the cvs version. Neither the nightly build tarball download, nor the sourceforge cvs browser or a direct cvs connection allows me access to the source or nightly binary.

Is this a known issue and, even if it isn't, is there a way that I can get the version so that I can continue production?

Thanks.

Matzon

"(  2006-03-13 12:42:16 - Project CVS Service )   As of 2006-03-12 pserver (anonymous) CVS services, along with tarballs and ViewCVS are down for projects that start with the letters e, i, j, o, v, w and x. We hope to resolve this issue in the next 2 days." <-- from sourceforge

JeroenWarmerdam

Ok, thanks a lot for the quick reply. I should've read that myself, sorry.

JeroenWarmerdam

Is there any chance of you hosting the most recent nightly build somewhere so that I can get it, because I need it very badly and it doesn't seem like SF is getting it fixed very quickly.

Matzon

elias4444

Any update on the SF CVS issues? I haven't found anything on the sourceforge website, but I still can't access CVS.
=-=-=-=-=-======-=-=-=-=-=-
http://www.tommytwisters.com