Planned Expenses: LWJGL Dev Guide

Started by Matthew Jones, October 11, 2005, 23:24:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Jones

Sorry for posting this under Documentation but...

I read the Monetary situation on the front page of the LWJGL site and noticed the planned expenses.

I was curious about the Dev Guide. Is this a book or online publication thats planned? Outside of money is there a hold up? Is there anything anyone can do to help out?

If I am getting to personal go ahead slap me. :shock:  I was just wondering about the overall direction and anything else thats planned. I have a donated a bit of money but theres plenty more if money is the hold up on anything. Thats really what I am interested in. I can definatly help some.

Matt

Matzon

We will post about this shortly - Cas is writing something up that we can post on the subject. Stay tuned...

sthorsen

Hi. How's things with the dev guide? I've noticed that it's no longer under planned expenses. Does that mean that's it's done or that it won't be done?

Matzon

sthorsen

Ok. That's a shame in my opinion since a lot of java people learn opengl using lwjgl. But than again, we all learned the basics through the tutorials so I guess it isn't that big a problem. Thanks for the quick reply