Hello Guest

Install/Test Problem on Windows

• 9 Replies
« on: September 05, 2005, 00:58:28 »
Unzipped onto C, then followed installation instructions but I get this error.

C:\lwjgl-win32-0.98>java -cp lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;lwjgl_test.jar; org.lwjgl.test.WindowCreationTest
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/test/WindowCreationTest

Any ideas?

Offline Matzon

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 06:09:26 »
you forgot the dir!
the readme says:
java -cp .;res;jar\lwjgl.jar;jar\lwjgl_test.jar;jar\lwjgl_util.jar;jar\lwjgl_fmod3.jar;jar\lwjgl_devil.jar;jar\jinput.jar; -Djava.library.path=native org.lwjgl.test.WindowCreationTest

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 06:52:32 »
Thanks! That worked, but that isn't what is in the installation instructions. They may need updating or clarification.

Offline Matzon

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 08:14:02 »
aha! - the site needs to get updated - will fix that when I get home from work :)

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 19:39:09 »
Hey, I am new to the board and tried to test it, but the command line wouldn't allow me to paste that much of a line in.  Any ideas on to how to test it otherwise?

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 19:42:30 »
Sorry, I am the guest poster above me but didn't log in, haha.  Stupid me.  But yeh, the command promt won't allow me to enter a line that long.  Any ideas?

Offline Matzon

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 21:37:53 »
err - type it instead of pasting then ???

Anonymous

installation problems
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 03:14:21 »
I went to the desktop, where i unzipped the files and ran command prompt with this:
java -cp .;res;jar\lwjgl.jar;jar\lwjgl_test.jar;jar\lwjgl_util.jar;jar\lwjgl_fmod3.jar;jar\lwjgl_devil.jar;jar\jinput.jar; -Djava.library.path=native WindowCreationTest
and it said: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: WindowCreationTest
How do I fix it?

Anonymous

installation problems
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 03:14:48 »
I went to the desktop, where i unzipped the files and ran command prompt with this:
java -cp .;res;jar\lwjgl.jar;jar\lwjgl_test.jar;jar\lwjgl_util.jar;jar\lwjgl_fmod3.jar;jar\lwjgl_devil.jar;jar\jinput.jar; -Djava.library.path=native WindowCreationTest
and it said: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: WindowCreationTest
How do I fix it?

Offline lightbringer

• Lone Wolf
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 13:21:32 »
By reading the post. You forgot the "org.lwjgl.test." part.