Hello Guest

LWJGL Wiki

• 39 Replies

Offline kappa

Re: LWJGL Wiki
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2012, 23:52:01 »
A small remark regarding the wiki page "LWJGL use in Maven":

I think you should both display the new and older ways to do it (before/after 2.8 ), since some people still need to work with LWJGL 2.7.X (the latest Slick release for instance seems not to work with 2.8).
Well, I found the old version of the page in the history, but others might not know about it!

Thanks
Latest Slick release does work with LWJGL 2.8, better to update Slick (or report it to them if it indeed is broken). Much easier solution then bothering with an older version of LWJGL.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 23:53:34 by kappa »

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2012, 00:38:04 »
I've been running Slick using LWJGL 2.8.4 for a while now, no problems at all here.

Offline quew8

• Because Square Eyes Look More Real
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 19:54:09 »
Hey,
I was looking to write a few extra tutorials for opengl, and wondering if i could get an account for the wiki.

Offline kappa

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2012, 00:28:33 »
Hey,
I was looking to write a few extra tutorials for opengl, and wondering if i could get an account for the wiki.
Wiki account created, check your pm for account details.

Offline ra4king

• I'm the King!
    • Roi's Website
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2015, 17:04:57 »
Hey Matzon, image uploading is broken on the wiki. Some of the images on this wiki page are broken as well: http://wiki.lwjgl.org/wiki/Setting_Up_LWJGL_with_IntelliJ_IDEA
Furthermore, clicking on the pictures that work gives me a 404 by nginx O_o
-Roi

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2015, 19:51:51 »
Hey Matzon, image uploading is broken on the wiki. Some of the images on this wiki page are broken as well: http://wiki.lwjgl.org/wiki/Setting_Up_LWJGL_with_IntelliJ_IDEA
Furthermore, clicking on the pictures that work gives me a 404 by nginx O_o

Hi ra4king, thanks for the report.

I've fixed thumbnail generation and the image viewer. It was related to newer browsers having native support for responsive images ( srcset attribute ) which MediaWiki has not implented correctly. We should probably upgrade to the latest version and see if that restores the functionality. I had to disable responsive images for the time being.

I've also tested file uploading and it works fine. However, I did that after fixing the broken images problem so I don't know if it was related. Let me know if uploading is still broken for you.

Thanks again,

A.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 22:42:29 by apostolos »

Offline ra4king

• I'm the King!
    • Roi's Website
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2015, 20:22:15 »
Hey apostolos, thanks for the fix both the images and the file uploader work now. I have updated that article with new screenshots and clearer explanations.
-Roi

Offline ra4king

• I'm the King!
    • Roi's Website
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2015, 03:12:15 »
LWJGL Wiki is down with a 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable.
-Roi

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2015, 10:53:49 »
LWJGL Wiki is down with a 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable.
Had to take it down because we suspected it was causing server problems.

We've now upgraded MediaWiki to the latest version and disabled file uploads. It's back up but we'll keep an eye on it.

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2016, 15:27:53 »
RUSSIAN LWJGL 3 TUTORIAL