LWJGL Logo - POLL!

Started by Matzon, May 02, 2005, 22:29:38

Previous topic - Next topic

elias4444

I agree that 8 would look cool animated! Although it might be a bit hard to stick in a corner of a splash screen or something (can someone make a translucent png for it?).

We may need to do a second round of voting with just the finalists, and include #8 in it as it wasn't present for the whole poll and most of us have already cast our vote.
=-=-=-=-=-======-=-=-=-=-=-
http://www.tommytwisters.com

kappa

oh #8 looks really nice now, its animated!

Fool Running

Quoteoh #8 looks really nice now, its animated!
Nice 8)
Programmers will, one day, rule the world... and the world won't notice until its too late.Just testing the marquee option ;D

Skippy0

Quote from: "Matzon"The number of submissions have been rather low, much lower than I exected. So if you have one you'd like to add - send it in NOW.

Bit late, but I came up with these...

A LWJGL-stamp.

--

CuppoJava

I like #4 and #6,
#6 is very professional, like the WASD layout.
#4 contains the wireframe hill, which I really like and seems like a good symbol.

Don't know why #1 is so popular. Its unclear and the relation between the feather and a gaming library is just a bit foggy...

#6 is my vote.

cfmdobbie

I really like the idea behind 6 - the colours are clean, it looks modern, the WASD/cursors clearly indicate the gaming intention, and it looks really good at small size.

However... I just don't like the font.  Maybe if it wasn't italic? :?
ellomynameis Charlie Dobbie.

amannis

Howdy, I just made few ones - I have no idea how 'legal' it is to re-use the Java logo like that.. but I really doubt Sun would care. There's also mouseover images for the small ones. I can try to modify any of 'em if there's something you don't like about.

WiESi

Yeah, I like the one on the top right and on the bottom left. Good work!

WiESi

Matzon

These last logo's will not be used in the second voting. The use of a Java logo is a legal minefield that we do not want.