Programming => Lightweight Java Gaming Library => Topic started by: Matzon on June 03, 2012, 19:00:57
The LWJGL team is proud to present the latest release of the fabulous LWJGL: 2.8.4
- Add: Replace Display.sync(int fps) with an even better implementation, special thanks to Riven
- Add: Added the new public API's Display.getX() and Display.getY()
- Fix: Fixed issue with Display.wasResized() and setParent
- Fix: Fix Display.getWidth() and Display.getHeight() to return the correct values on OS X when the window has been resized
- Fix: Fix for white border
- Fix: Fix for maximize issue
- Fix: Fix for resizable / resize issues
- Fix: Upgraded to OpenAL-Soft 1.14 on all platforms. This is the first time OSX is using OpenAL-Soft.
- Add: Support for: AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index, AMD_vertex_shader_layer, NV_bindless_texture, NV_shader_atomic_float
- Add: Implement GLX_EXT_swap_control for Linux
- Add: Added AMD_stencil_operation_extended
- Fix: GL spec 20120427 updates
- Add: Added INTEL_thread_local_exec OpenCL extension
- Add: Added support for AMD_media_ops2
- Fix: Fixed clEnqueueNativeKernel crash
- Fix: Fixed issue with applets on linux with Java 7 where the natives where LWJGL natives were failing to load
- Fix: Fix to ensure a jar file download is attempted 3 times even if it throws some download exception
- Fix: Add further checks to prevent Java default caching
- Add: Expose JInput's rumble functionality in LWJGL's Controller class
- Add: Updated Mouse implementation to support more buttons (max 5 on windows, and 256 on linux)
- Fix: Fix Mouse.getDX() and Mouse.getDY() values when mouse moves outside Display window & clipping is on
- Fix: LWJGL info and test view are now sorted into category "general" (otherwise they are not visible in Eclipse 4.2)
- Fix: Fixed problem with InfoView, also see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=367718
Remember to donate (http://lwjgl.org/donations.php) ;)
Notice: We'd like to remind people to include the copyright, conditions and disclaimer statement for LWJGL in their products, as required by the license. Though we are not about to claim foul in any way, it would be nice to see a link back to lwjgl.org in the credits or documentation at the very minimum.
Very nice. Keep up the good work. 8)
Now, we must figure out how to fix the mouse contraint stuff!
Thanks for your hard work guys! :)
Very nice. :D
May I suggest adding glUniform arrays? Or is there a reason they aren't implemented. Other than that! Its a perfect library and I love using it! :D
May I suggest adding glUniform arrays? Or is there a reason they aren't implemented. Other than that! Its a perfect library and I love using it! :DYou can use arrays with glUniform, you just need to put the array into a NIO buffer before you pass it to LWJGL.