Eclipse / Error

Started by TehSilentOne, February 12, 2007, 02:32:33

Previous topic - Next topic

TehSilentOne

Ive looked through other threads that i think would pertain to this, but can't figure it out.. i have LWJGL working before, but i upgraded to Vista, and haven't gotten it to work since.

And then i try to Run..

Matzon

hmm, can't help you - dont have vista. Somewhat related: do note that OpenGL drivers on vista a unstable at best (some cards dont even have  OGL drivers for vista).

TehSilentOne

well, openGL is working fine w/ the patch i am using, (all apps run perfectly and all that jazz), so i didn't think it would be related to Vista.

ndhb

I have Eclipse running with LWJGL on Vista. I have LWJGL installed as "\users\ndhb\lwjgl" or something similar. It looks like some enviroment variable is being used/expanded wrongly? Have you tried putting the .jar outside the c:\program files? (could it be protected domain in some way?)

- Nicolai de Haan Brøgger

Sardtok

Possibly you might also need to use quotes around the arg there, cause there's a space in "Program Files"...
igg -- Take me off for great justice?

TehSilentOne

by opening up the .classpath file, i found it was pointing at things that didn't exist.. i deleted the project, and copied all the code, and now it works as requested.  8) Thanks guys