Mac Bug: IsActive not implemented

Started by psiegel, May 15, 2004, 12:29:44

Previous topic - Next topic

psiegel

I've got a friend testing my game on his Mac.  He told me crashed on startup and sent the following output:

Error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: nIsActive

Is it possible this method was overlooked in the Mac implementation?

Paul

Matzon

Quote from: "psiegel"Error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: nIsActive

Is it possible this method was overlooked in the Mac implementation?
yup it was overlooked :/

The Mac port "works", but it has issues - we're trying to fix it, but we need to get a hold of a mac.
We've had some hints of help on the mac port, but they seem to fizzle, since the actual work to be done on the mac, is a bit ... blurry. I only know that there are issues with input which has to do with lwjgl not being tied up to awt or something like that.

Guys,
Could we make a specific plan to get Mac OS X up to snuff?
(apart from getting a hold of one)

psiegel

Oh drat, I thought with 0.9 that the Mac port was further along than that.  Wish I had access to a Mac myself and I'd help, but as it is I'm forced to send builds to a friend on the other side of the country to test on Mac.

Should I keep posting issues I encounter in this process, or is it just too early in the Mac port process?

Paul

elias

No, do keep posting. We can the information eventually. As for the "plan", I'm thinking stealing JOGL code to create a nice and Swing friendly opengl window/fullscreen context. I hope this will fix the quirks we're experiencing right now.

- elias