Window vs full scrreen issue with images/textures

Started by MickeyB, October 18, 2013, 12:48:52

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeyB

I have a test client LWJGL sample running with a TextureLoader.  The window is created by setting the display mode (find available displaymodes), Display.create, then setVSyncEnabled true then setFullScreen true.   When I run in windowed mode, everything is fine.  When I run fullscreen I have an error when exiting, and you have to hit the esc (keyed to stop the run loop) multiple times.  I get a little popup window that says the Java SE has shutdown... do you want to debug.  The debug button then does nothing and there is no other information.  Anyone seen this?
M

Fool Running

The error message would help a lot. Operating system, graphics card, etc. - Code would help too.  ::)
Programmers will, one day, rule the world... and the world won't notice until its too late.Just testing the marquee option ;D

MickeyB

My apologies, goober mistake.   Win 7, base laptop graphics from Nvidia, java 1.6+, latest LWJGL.   No error message, simply says the Java SE has shutdown.

I throw all of my errors to the screen while developing and I don't get any.  Code is the example from this site for a base LWJGL game and the TextureLoader example (from kevglass and matzon).
M